Monday, February 26, 2007

Marian, February 26th, 2007

This last week went well. I actually trained 20 minutes longer than I had to for the week. Doesn't sound like a lot but it feels like a lot. We ran yesterday morning at Mendon and my water froze so all I drank was about 3 ounces of water. Drank about a gallon when I got home.
Today I biked on the trainer and it's getting harder to find things to do while on it. TV is just not interesting enough, so, I put in a DVD of the documentary "An Incovinient Thruth". While it was able to keep my attention for the duration of the ride the CO2 chart only made me think of the bike course profile at Placid, seems to go up forever. I also found myself stopping the ride to go check in my computer if I was "carbon neutral". I'm not, by the way.
Well, with only 145 days to go to the big day and my worry about greenhouse gases I have enough to worry about.

No comments: