Thursday, March 15, 2007

Marian, March 15th, 2007

I ran yesterday outside in shorts!!! I was so happy, the temp was around 60 and a little cloudy. Perfect. It's amazing how much faster the hour of running goes by when you are not miserable. I was hoping to ride outside today but when I woke up it was snowing. I can't say that I was completely dissapointed. The first time I bike outside this season I don't want to go by myself. Thinking about biking outside again brings out all my insecurities of riding in traffic, big intersections and most of all and silliest of all, TURNING LEFT! I usually need a godd 5 or 6 nike rides outside before I start to feel comfortable again and I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully this weekend I get to go outside with a buddy and bike my little 15 mile loop that i love, all right hand turns.

No comments: