Sunday, January 21, 2007

Marian, January 21st, 2007

After one week back after been sick I feel good, really good. Biked for 2 hours today with Kitima, Dana, and Tina while watching a spinervals tape. The 2 hours went by really fast. it was a lot harder than what I thought it would be. The DVD pushes you more than what I would have done on my own riding at home in front of the TV.
I tried running yesterday but when I looked at my deck thermometer and saw that it read zero degrees I packed up and headed for the gym. Running on a treadmill is sooo boring I even watched 2 whole episodes of "My Super Sweet Sixteen" on the big TV ahead of me. What a dumb show that is. Anyway, I found myself doing something I know I really shouldn't do and the reason I usually choose a treadmill taht's of to the corner with no one around. I start looking at people's speed and time and try to out-run them. i know it's stupid and immature. Can't wait too run outside again...

No comments: