Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday, January 14th, 2007

After 13 days of not doing anything, I biked yesterday for 30 minutes on the trainer and I ran today. I stayed on a pretty flat road. It was hailing a little bit but it actually felt kind of nice. The hail was very small and it would just bounce of so it didn't hurt and I didn't even get wet. AFter about 10 minutes running I staretd to get a little winded. I had gone out too fast and had to slow down. It's amazing how a short 30 minute run on a flat can feel like such an acomplishment after having beign sick for almost a month. Right before I left for my run I took the last of the antibiotics and set out.
I really wish I can running with the group again. Training in with a team is a lot more fun and more of a challenge. In a couple of weeks we will be biking together also. Can't wait.

No comments: