Sunday, April 15, 2007

Marian, April 15th, 2007

I ran today in the snow-rain-wind combo we had early afternoon out this way. i figured since it was to be a 2 hour run and the weather was so crappy I would turn it into a true caracter building run. I did not bring my I-Pod and ran alone. The cars driving by kept spraying me but i decided not to let it get to me. Anyway, it turnd to be a pretty good run and I could keep my mind distracted enough not to think a bout the cold an the snow/rain. yesterday I biked 3 hours on the trainer which turned out to be not not that bad. i talked with my sister on the phone during the first hour and then i watched a Woody allen movie during the second and third hour. Hopefully next weekend brings some dry weather, it doesn't even need to be that warm, although it would be nice.

No comments: