Monday, June 25, 2007

Marian, June 25th, 2007

I had a really bad weekend. On Thursday night I was feeling pretty tired and got home really late from work. We ended up having dinner around 10:30 at night. I must have looked pretty bad because Rolando looked at me and said: "you know last year I was skipping a lot of workouts at this point, right?" Well, the next morning I had a pretty bad stomach ache. I went to work, took some medicine and around 9 in the morning I was folded over a garbage can. I spent the rest of the day in bed and Saturday I was still unable to eat. I picked on bread and juice and had my first actual meal on Sunday night. This morning I was feeling pretty good so I did a one hour ride. I think my body was just too worn out and was determined to stop no matter what.
Hopefully this week goes on uneventfully and I can start taper. Looking forward to it. I'll be so happy after the long ride and long run are done this week.

No comments: