Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Marian December,19th, 2006

Well, I feel like crap. I had a great Sunday morning run and a really good day yesterday. Woke up at 5:00am, swam 2000 yards, the ran 5 1/2 miles. Had a bit of a headache but not too bad. Then a sore throat, I can handle it. Then the upset stomach and nausea. I was done. Went to bed around 8:00pm and was out for the night. This morning, could barely see. The headache was so bad. Went to work and was sent home, something about scaring the clients away. Now I'm just dragging, stumbling through the house. in the back of my mind is the thought of tomorrows one hour bike ride. Rolando would kill me if he knew that's my big worry. That's probably why I did not wabt to stay home from work. If I'm well enough to stand in the surgery room for the morning, then I can bike tomorrow morning. I already heard about it last night, I went running in the morning yesterday in the rain, when I had already not been feeling good on Sunday night. But, there's only 214 days left...

1 comment:

Train-This said...

Marian
So sorry to hear you are not well. We missed you this morning at the run.
Take it easy and get better soon
Jackie